Saturday, May 25 2024

Drug/Alcohol Treatment Resources


What is Straight … to Treatment?

It is a program created to help those who are caught in the powerful grip of addiction and substance abuse – but would like to break free – with the opportunity to be connected to a program to assist them with overcoming their addiction. 

Who operates the program?

The program was created by the Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office and is operated in conjunction with the police departments of Evesham Township, Pemberton Township, Mount Holly and the City of Burlington, along with Oaks Integrated Care, Solstice Counseling and Wellness Center, Hand ‘n’ Heart and Maryville Addiction Treatment Center.

Is anyone eligible?

Yes, anyone who asks for assistance will be helped, regardless of residency.

What if I don’t have insurance?

Insurance is not necessary in order to receive assistance at a treatment facility. 

What if I have drugs I want to turn in?

Those who come in for help can bring drugs and drug paraphernalia to surrender to police without being charged with possession.

Are other services available?

Yes, the treatment providers understand that loved ones such as family members or friends also need support during this difficult time. They will be there to listen, help understand the process and provide support resources.

When and where are services provided?

Bordentown Township Police Department, Wednesdays: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.

Burlington Township Police Department, Sundays: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.

City of Burlington Police Department, Wednesdays and Thursdays: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.

Delran Township Police Department, Fridays: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.

Evesham Township Police Department,  Mondays: Noon – 7 p.m.

Maple Shade Police Department, Mondays: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.

Mount Holly Police Department, Tuesdays: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.

Palmyra Police Department, Thursdays: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.

Pemberton Township Police Department, Tuesdays: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Willingboro Township Police Department, Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.

Do I need an appointment?

No, you can just walk right in and be helped right away.

How can I receive more information?

Contact us with your questions at